Saturday, October 01, 2005

- blog's finally working! -

after so many weeks... my blog is finally functioning and my blogskin is changed! wEe~ hahas... duno if it's nice lehs... hahas... so i'm finally updating my blog! hahas...

- huiling - hahas.. i update le ahs! hahas... happy? whahas!

hm... yups.. xams r all over.. enjoying my holis nw... working as a tutor? hahas... part time tutor... dun suspect my ability hor! hahas... afterall i'm just teaching primary sch kids... haha.. but tey r so cute... rite nw i'm waiting for my "death date" n tt is the day of the release of my 1st sem results... gosh! duno if i'm gona pass all... hahas.. but i guess i will.. hahas

hahas.. had been having GL trn.. tuitions n sum performances during tis holis... hahas.. well GL trn was tiring.. sweaty.. yet it's still v fun... hahas.. can help mi jian fei oso.. hahas.. had trn on wed.. went swimming on thurs n gym today! hahas... gd achievement ahs~ hahas... i'm gona do the same tin for the nxt few wks.. hahas.. shall c if i'll slim dwn... bleahs~

tink 1M01 is having a gathering~ woOhoO.. hahas.. i'm looking forward to tt kae! hahas.. i give u pple my fullest support! tell mi if u guys nid my help~ hahas...

well... i wan my shopping.. hahas.. so muz continue n teach more tuition.. hahas.. gona haf a camp on the 17-19 Oct.. looking forward to it? but kinda lazy... hahas.. but i'm gona chiong all the way for GL... =)

watched the last few episodes of the channel u show at 10 pm on wed thurs n fri... it's a nice show indeed.. but tt show did taught me sth... i tink tt it's quite meaningful too.. :

- love is never fair.. never expect to get back the same amount of love u give to the person u love.. instead hope for the best.. hope tt he will b happy... as long as he's happy.. everything's worthwhile.. -

No comments: