Saturday, November 12, 2005

- i'm back once again -

i'm finally back to update my blog.. sum how i tink i simply have problems logging in n blog at nite... it just dun seem to work... =X

right.. firstly i'm supposed to do a weird tin.. hahas... asked by huiling..

chew wei passed it to huiling.. nw she passed to me n i have to pass this game on.. here it goes...

rules of the game:

1) post 5 weird/random stuff about yourself.

2) At the end, list the names of 5 people who you want next to this and leave a comment "YOU ARE TAGGED" in their blog and tell them to read your blog for rules.

5 weird/ random stuff about me:

1) i hate to choose. cox i've always felt that it's a v troublesome tin n wadeva decision i make always dun seem to work well.

2) i love to go IKEA! i can simply find nice n cute stuff dere to decorate my table or room. to make me feel more lively!

3) i can laze around in my bed for more den a hour. until my fren's saying that i'm damn lazy.

4) i can be a very capricious at times. i can feel lk eating sth at one moment. the next moment i see it i dun feel lk eating le. but sumhow i still noe how to control myself.

5) i love GL to bits. that's the place where i relax myself, learn alot of valuable tins frm my fellow frens, getting support from them, and make alot of good frens!

List of 5 persons i wana tag:

1) jasmine - the zoo girl =Pp
2) jaime - sweets
3) jason - the bully
4) gladys - the blurry
5) shu min - the strong one!

hahas! done! i shall be the shy one den! =Pp

No comments: