Sunday, April 30, 2006

- i'm updating agn -



me and zhiyi with the two cups! hahas!



me and jialing!



look at weng! so cute~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

weee!



all the gay look! look at gary!

updating agn..

alot of tins in mind but i'm nt sure wat or where shd i start.. FOC is over.. everyone's hard work paid off.. the moment i get my tag n shirts.. tt was my 1st lvl of relief n happiness.. during FOC the weather did nt help.. so there were quite alot of probs for games.. but we all pulled thru.. tt was my 2nd lvl of relief n happiness.. n the success of FOC was my last lvl of relief n the happiest part! cried enough.. but i enjoy tt moment of cry..

suddenly tot of some stuff..

sometimes i wonder if taking tins easy is a good or bad tin.. sth is just nt as easy as u tink.. u may try hard abt it.. but nth gets out..

it's nt easy to let go of sth.. hate keeping stuff to myself.. hate tolerating with tins without a reason.. hate it when i give in to everything but nth comes in return..

i dunno how to say it.. i appreciate everyone ard me.. everything anyone does for me.. i always wonder.. wonder how pple ard me feel.. wonder what they r tinking..

deep dwn i noe tt sth cant b helped.. mayb i shd just live with all these n treat tem as sth i shd encounter in life tt will make me stronger.. tink abt the others who r with me..

thanks..

but i nv stop wondering.. tinking...

it's hard on u.. going thru everything i'm going thru.. i appreciate all u have done for me.. all the tots u have spared for me.. i noe u cared for me.. cared for us.. i'm trying.. n i hope i will succeed.. i just wanna thank u for tolerating me.. my emo times n all.. thanks.. i love u..

No comments: