Saturday, June 10, 2006

- is this the way -

i'm not sure if tt was for me..

but if tt was really for me.. and tis is the only way that we can communicate.. then...

i dun wanna choose anything.. it doesnt feel good to choose..

i'm not sure what path i'm gonna take..

i'm not sure if that was really the path i chose..

i'm not sure about alot of things..

my light was always far from me..

my light was never switched on when i want it to...

i never chose any of you over any of my friends..

cox i hate to choose..

i dun wanna keep things from you..

but i noe i can gain ur trust no more..

i wanna be back..

but it's never so easy..

if i really have to choose.. i will choose both..

let me sound greedy cox i choose the times when everything was in place..

i noe u may feel left behind..

but i never felt better... i dunno wat's the right way to talk.. i dunno wat's the right tin to say..

cox i think i never said the right thing..

i may sound like i wanna be a saint.. that's up to all of u to judge..

but if u are happy nw.. and u think everything's better this way..

i'll respect u...

and keep those memories with me...

cox i never want to forget.................

No comments: