Sunday, September 10, 2006

- CHALET! -

chalet chalet chalet! i'll be off for chalet till like.. next fri? hahas.. so wun b blogging.. but there's always the HANDPHONE so can still get me thru tt of cox..

read thru my peeps blog almost very day to see how they are getting along.. cox din have much time to see them.. if possible i'll tag their board.. but i notice sth.. MISS LEE HUILING! can u pls have a tagboard or sth? lidat i dunno how to leave msg lehs! esp when u are working nw.. dun tink can get u so easily.. hahas

i'm bored.. i need entertainment.. i desperately wanna shop! i'm broke but i still wan to shop.. no shopping no mood.. hahas!

after chalet n camp i'm gonna chiong shopping so peeps must wait for me kae! hahas!

today's my parents 22nd wedding anniversary.. hahas.. so went out n have dinner.. my dad gave my mummy a diamond ring.. woW! the most expensive present ever.. hahas.. but i love bothe of them.. hahas! i love my family! muacks!

No comments: