Friday, April 27, 2007

I saved my blog finally after so long.

suddenly this a walk to remember movie keep flashing in my mind. the songs, the characters, the storyline.

i simply enjoyed every bit of it. i've read the storybook. but i feel like reading again. hahas.

life = a walk to remember

i tink that's kinda meaningful. din do much today though. went for tuition. emoism! i simply cant bear to stop teaching that boy. he's just so.. hahas.. naughty yet adorable. and he told me today that he don't wan me to leave. i'm like so touched. when i tink of it my tears just feel like falling.

to my friends,
I hope all of u are doing well. don't be sad over things that are not worth thinking. cox they just make u even sadder if u continue thinking about it. it's easier said than done but try ya.. everyone's there with you i know. I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS!
and JASMINE LEE JIE YING! when are we going shopping? hahahas

to mr kiap,
I think i have nothing to say but i just feel like leaving u with a msg all of a sudden. i really miss u and ur stories. =)

No comments: