Thursday, February 09, 2006

- thanks to all of you -

ihalf an hour before my birthday ends! hahas... this year's bday is a simple one.. yet a happy one i guess... half half ba...

i really wanna thank everyone who came to my party the other day... all the GLs who came.. n of cox XUEFANG! hahas.. she's the only non-poly fren who came.. thanks ger~

i'm really glad to half all of you with me for my birthday.. all the GLs.. i think tey made my birthday party a very 'successful' one~ hahas.. thanks alot..

so many pple bombarding my place~ woOts.. that's damn cool can.. hahas.. until u all have to sit along the corridor.. cooL~ hahas... my family said tt u guys look as if u r having sum kinda serious meeting! hahas.. deceiving ah~

too bad no one tonned tt day... i was kinda disappointed.. BUT i'm happy enough tt u guys came.. the fact tt u all shd b tired after open hse.. hahas... thanks for the present too! =)

today's the actual day of my bday.. nth much though.. i'm sick.. cant go out for nice food~ sadded... medicine is my bday present frm the doc... ( i was forced to go =X)

with the happy birthday from so many of my frens.. GLs.. classmates.. i'm really v happy.. all the msges from my sec sch frens! jas henry huat kevin gladys.. thanks peeps!

although i was kinda disappointed n upset tt tey come my hse tt day.. but i'm glad tt tey greeted my happy bday!

hahas... jessica called me to wish me happy birthday.. hahas.. den hk n some other guys sang me bday song thru the phone~ hahas... damn comical.. but i like... i really appreciate it kae~ thanks pple~ u guys make me feel lk updating my blog to show how happy i m nw~

my mummy sent my happy birthday msg too! n she said ' happy birthday to my sweet heart ' so sweet of her... she bought sunflower n a necklace for me too... i love u mummy!

i just wanna say tt i really enjoyed tis year's bday... thanks to all the pple who made my bday such a interesting one~ i love all of u! =)




Image hosting by Photobucket


though the video and sound clip had prob.. i still managed to see it after u sent me through msn.. i really love it alot.. it's simple.. yet meaningful.. it's never tiring to listen or see them repeatedly.. cox it means alot to me.. i appreciate all that u have done for me.. never forget times u were dere for me.. i love the times.. love the things.. n most imprtly... love the person who did dese =)


Image hosting by Photobucket


Image hosting by Photobucket


thanks mummy! i love the necklace and of cox the sunflower! yeah~ hahas.. i love you!



Image hosting by Photobucket


gucci perfume from my cousin~ woOts nice smell.. cool bottle.. bracelet from LSCT GLs.. thanks peeps! crystal necklace from auntie! hahas... nice~ thanks!


Image hosting by Photobucket
wOoTs... machiam extreme make over.. from jamie shumin n nexa.. thanks gers!



Image hosting by Photobucket


hehehes! cap from my poly erzi... shing~ hahas... first time pple bring me along when getting my present.. new experience ahs.. but i love the cap! thanks son! =)

No comments: