Sunday, June 26, 2005

- pissed -

f***! jux dropped my wallet without noeing on mon.. n found it back.. nw i reli lost my wallet! wat the hell.. dun even noe if it's stolen or wat.. cox when i found tt my wallet's lost.. my front pocket where i put my wallet is opened! shit lars.. if it's stolen.. f*** tt person hu stole it! all my stuff r inside lors.. my allowance for the rest of the month.. my atm.. ezlink ( two sumore my sec one wif money inside n my present one.. wif my 97 bucks concession n 10 bucks inside! ).. student card.. IC! 100 bucks to reapply my IC 10 or 20 for ezlink.. duno how much for student card.. n my 97 bucks concessions.. n dere goes my allowance for the rest of the month! i'm reli penniless nw lars.. tmd.. n wat's more.. my mum keep kp-ing mi lors.. saeing wat my temper so bad.. retribution or sth.. n wat i alwiz dun listen to her put my wallet in the front pocket.. wat the... all the while i put my wallet n stuf dere de lors.. she oso nv sae ath b4.. pls lors! den sae wat i bad temper offend pple.. den pple wana curse mi! wah piang.. such tins she oso can sae out lors.. i'm pissed n fan enuff le.. she still wana add on to my troubles.. losing wallet is so trouble sum n plus everything is inside.. i'm xin tong enuff! cant she jux shut her mouth up! she's worried.. yes.. but can she consider abt my feelings oso! tmd nb! jux feel tt she's so sl when she scolds mi... reli lors... buzzing abt! super fucked up nw lors.. it's jux a super bad day lars! how suay can i gt mans~ shit!

No comments: